Wednesday 23 April 2008

Tutorial

Tutorial with Damian Chapman
How am I doing?
Last time, I showed PowerPoint slides to Damian. Based on his advice, I organized each slide. I tried to think about a flow and make the contents simple.
I collected Japanese wood print images for advertising to express Japaneseness from the westerner’s point of view. I asked some classmates if the image is Japanese. I have had some ideas to create advertising. To finish my study on time, I set up a timeline schedule.

Why am I doing this?
To express my idea by graphic design properly.
To create professional PowerPoint slide and it would be helpful when I work for a branding company.

What am I going to do?
I am going to create new advertising expressed woodprint with modern images by the next tutorials and try to make alternative design as well.

Timeline schedules:


No comments: